Monday, December 1, 2014

Lashes lately

Wearing false eyelashes was a hassle for me. Some of them look terribly unnatural as I go for more subtle and no-makeup makeup, so they were too much for me and let's all agree on that, it's not the easiest task to do. It usually took me about 5-10 minutes to put them on correctly.

However, I have many pairs in my collection, which I used to wear super rarely. Lately, I've been experimenting more though and I try to wear them, sometimes when I go out, but also I like to wear them on my videos too. I think I got better on putting eyelashes on too, it doesn't take that long now!

In my October faves video, I was wearing a pair of lashes that has been quite the favourite of mine indeed. They're from a new greek brand called Lashionista and I have to say I'm impressed.

The packaging of all the lashes is the same, but they have paid great attention to every detail of it. It looks very artsy and fashionable and I like it when brands go a little bit further with the designs, too. 


I got the Misty Memories lashes that are a little winged at the outer corner. They look quite natural to me, but they add that extra oomphh to my lashes, without making the look too dramatic. I also like the fact that are feathery and extra lightweight and I don't really feel them on my eyes that much.

I haven't found any other greek brand so far that makes false eyelashes, so I wasn't expecting that much, but they are an absolute joy to wear.



I forgot to mention that they are handmade and made by 100% natural hair, so super nice quality. You can wear them multiple times, I think I have worn mine 5-6 times now and they are like brand new, but I take extra care of them and I don't apply any mascara after I've put these on, so I guess I have a long way to go with these ones.

They are currently sold on their online store (they also deliver worldwide), but in a while they will be stocked in Hondos Center and Dafnis stores in Greece, so you can find them pretty much anywhere.

Stay tuned because I may or may have not a suprise for you in a couple days!


2 comments :

  1. Enter my Banggood Giveaway (Open Internationally) Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta king

    satta king Consider installing a humidifier inside your house to help control your eczema.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...